Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Dumb Q : Barnacle Scraper

"IanM" wrote in message
Dave wrote:
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:46:06 +0000, IanM said:

So why do many professionals dry dock their vessels only every third
year? Obviously you've never encountered modern antifoulings. What are
you still using Wilma? Rendered mutton fat, quicklime and chilli powder
I suppose.

I don't think Neal can afford the good stuff.

It doesn't work as well if the mutton fat and chilli powder was
'previously owned'.

Ian
--
"Quality is like oats. If you’re satisfied with
oats that have been through the horse one

I actually tried habanera on my Cal 20. As far as I could tell, it made no
difference. LOL

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com