Brian Whatcott

Default Beware of Sailrite

Was it the machine that bled, the cloth or the thread?
Which of these did you buy from Sailrite?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

On 22 Jul 2003 19:09:03 -0700, (sailingbob)
wrote:

I just wanted to let the world know that my brand new sailcover I made
using my sailrite machine, cloth and thread bled all over my mainsail
staining it permanently. I guess blue stains all over the sail won't
slow me down. Sailrite's response was "tough luck". I would suggest
not doing business with these folks. I wish I had my $1500 back!
Life is too short to work with vendors that don't back up their
products. I would suggest going to a reputable canvas shop or buying
products from other sellers (e.g. sailmaker supply)as an alternative.
Live and learn.