[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default So whats up with Harry Krause? Are you all Jealous?

On Dec 21, 10:02*am, wrote:
On Dec 21, 9:56*am, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Dec 21, 9:37 am, wrote:
On Dec 20, 7:13 pm, wrote:

On Dec 20, 9:36 am, wrote:
On Dec 20, 9:30 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Salmonbait" wrote in message
om...
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:26:33 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John" wrote in message
news:j75ok41n072rif75o4lgs84qgu46o26sn7@4a x.com...
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:55:20 +0000, IanM
wrote:
He's got a:-
Beautiful house
Lovely wife
Lots of money
Luxury boat
and the free time to enjoy them all.
Anybody who's jealous of him, remember Jealousy is a sin and this is
the
season of good will to all men.
Maybe y'all should stop Harry-bashing?
That's where we're headed. We need a little cooperation from Harry.
--
John
No you don't. You're responsible for your own actions irregardless of
what
Harry says or does.- Hide quoted text -
Don, "irregardless" is not a word. *You really do need to search for a
remedial course in your area.
Oh my...another Dope Army irregular OD'n on stupid pills... *will it ever
end?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless
Hey Don!
Do you ever do any ice fishing up there in *Halifax bay*. Looks like it
would
be a good place for it.
--
Salmonbait
No such place in Nova Scotia.- Hide quoted text -

Check here for Halifax Bay, dummy:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Bay

Ooops, it's not in the USA........... Too bad YOU don't know crap
about geography outside of your house.- Hide quoted text -

Wikipedia is an AMERICAN based info site, you asswipe.....shows their
ignorance, and yours. Keep your head up your ass, dork...no one will
see you that way.

NORTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA we are all AMERICANS idiot.- Hide quoted text -

Wrong, dork. When some South American Families move into your
neighborhood, complete with Goats, Chickens, and five dogs...let me
know how you feel....- Hide quoted text -

Bigot.