posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika marika is offline

Default Bankruptcy inevitable...

"Two meter troll" wrote in message

nope and prices wont for a little while. right now they are holding
prices up for the holidays and winter. captive audiance dontchak now.
i would wait for spring if i was to bet on this and watch the prices
start to drop. mid summer and shops are going to be sweating it trying
to get stock out the door.

bad part is with this no wharehousing idea the slow down hits a much
larger pool than it should.

=====

they just announced some numbers tonight.

27 percent hardest hit, electronics.

shoes and women's clothes almost as hard hit

mk5000

"Troubling, stumbling, fumbling for the words to say that I'm leaving you
Leaving you
Troubling, stumbling, fumbling for the words to say that I'm leaving you
(You always said that we'd make it through) "--Solange Knowles