posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika marika is offline

Default Bankruptcy inevitable...

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:58:55 +0000, Larry said:

That's what's queer. Consumption is way down but prices haven't dropped!

Guess Larry didn't do any Christmas shopping. Major Dept. stores were
offering unprecedented discounts to unload their inventory by year-end.
Every place you turned there were signs "take 30% off" "take 50% off." You
used to see that post-holiday, but not pre-holiday.

- I was shopping for a stool. That's still too expensive for a stool.

- i duuno somehow 5000 does seem all that much

- so I went to harleysville,

- then I sent my aunt a
youtube video of Cheney shapeshifting into a reptilian. HAHA it was so
stoopid!

- birthstone necklace? did you say NECKLACE? i remember a while ago
when my aunt was going on and on about her jewelry, she specifically
metnioned she had no necklaces because she couldn't wear them because
they caught on those 'growths' on her neck. YUCK! that's mostly what they
have on sale. yuck

mk5000

"Girl hey you go girl.
De le de le that that that girl.
Girl hey you go girl.
Baby baby baby baby girl. "--solange knowles