Bob

Default Looking for cruising partners

Try the very busy free Cruising crewfinder at
http://cruiserlog.conforums.com/index.cgi

Good luck

--
CRUISER LOG - Cruising yachts around the world.
http://www.cruiser.co.za

ALL outgoing mail checked by Norton's anti-virus (updated daily).

"LookingToCruise" wrote in message

I am looking for 1 to 3 people that want to go cruising for 1 week to 6
months. Bahamas, Mexico or wherever. I am looking to share expenses

I live in Ft. Lauderdale Fla. and have a 45Ft powerboat. The boat is well
equipped for cruising and I am open to were we go and what we do. I have

15
yrs experience in long distance cruising.

Send me an email if interested and we will talk.