Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default How to cut a nautilus shell in half?

Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:26:03 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

You just use a chain saw on light bulbs.
Nobody cares about how they come out.

--Vic

It's difficult to argue against such flawless logic. lol

I'm just a simple tool guy. Don't need that logic stuff.
You know, I spent some time searching for the right tool for the
nautilus job, and came up with squat.
Maybe I came to the end of the internets. Not the first time I was
foiled.
A thin high

I have a diamond blade for my bandsaw, it'll cut just about anything on
the planet. Kerf is about 0.050", you run it at about 4000fpm, yes
that's 4000. Pricey though, first you have to have the bandsaw, then
the blade. Blade goes for about 800 bucks,,, but it does last a long time.

Cheers
Martin