Larry Larry is offline

Default Bankruptcy inevitable...

Vic Smith wrote in
:

Weren't you talking about Rotella oil or some such?
Hey, as long as you want it, the price won't come down!
Seems in the past retailers will only go so low with prices, then
their stock ends up with discounters and employees, who unload it at
garage sales. Maybe now ebay.
But it's complicated as all get-out.
You always have to keep your eyes open for real deals, and usually
when you see one, it's right after you paid retail!

--Vic

I have a letter nearly ready to ship to my state Attorney General next
week. It is entitled "Price Gouging or Price Fixing?" I hope it will
result in getting him interested, at least, intaking a look at these
outrageous overpricing on oil products....ALL oil products. The raw
material has dropped $113, 78% from the high of $145/bbl. To keep the
prices at that level is price gouging. If the oil barons are telling
everyone to maintain that price, it's price fixing. Either one is
illegal in South Carolina. It's time the AG's office started looking
into the phenomenon.