Larry Larry is offline

Default Bankruptcy inevitable...

Dave wrote in
:

Guess Larry didn't do any Christmas shopping. Major Dept. stores were
offering unprecedented discounts to unload their inventory by
year-end. Every place you turned there were signs "take 30% off" "take
50% off." You used to see that post-holiday, but not pre-holiday.

Being the only one left in my family....I don't have much of a Christmas
outside the parrots, who are pretty easy to please if you have Monkey
Biscuits in your pocket. I give my friends' kids money so they can have
more Christmas this coming weekend of stuff they want, while taking back
the crap the adults bought they can't stand....

I noted the signs and the "limited time offer" nonsense. The brick and
mortars STILL think we are going back to the "good ol' days" of jacking
up the prices every other week by 25%, month after month, as the money
became more worthless and everybody had lots of it. I think they are
****ing to windward in 2009-2010 and maybe beyond.

Well, the Liquidations will begin today or tomorrow. It's way beyond
50% off on a few items as loss leaders. They've got to liquidate stock
to feed the kids, now.