RW Salnick

Default Beware of Sailrite

I have had nothing but good service and courtesy from these folks. I have
recommended them in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle

On 22 Jul 2003, sailingbob wrote:

I just wanted to let the world know that my brand new sailcover I made
using my sailrite machine, cloth and thread bled all over my mainsail
staining it permanently. I guess blue stains all over the sail won't
slow me down. Sailrite's response was "tough luck". I would suggest
not doing business with these folks. I wish I had my $1500 back!
Life is too short to work with vendors that don't back up their
products. I would suggest going to a reputable canvas shop or buying
products from other sellers (e.g. sailmaker supply)as an alternative.
Live and learn.