Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Will some heads at the NYT roll?

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:03:45 -0800 (PST), wrote:

You should post a picture of your Yale degree, that would really
impress people. If you had one.

If I had a degree from Yale, I would keep quiet about. I would rather
have a degree from Iowa State, which has a better engineering school.
What kind of nuclear reactor do they have at Yale? How big is their
particle accelerator? How is the vet school? Does Yale deal with
anything of actual importance? I figure Yale English majors can drive
cabs as well as those from anywhere else. I am not impressed with
those who are particularly impressed with a Yale degree.

Casady