Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Weather along sailing routes

"jlar" wrote in message
On Dec 24, 11:45 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
Stuffs broken, and it's difficult to navigate by clicking on the image at
the top.

Error requesting
url:http://www.worldwildweather.com/info...=json&tz=0with
error
[object Error]

Hi Capt. JG,

Thanks for your feedback. I don't get any errors on the browser I have
tested with. I obviously miss some. What browser are you using?

Do you prefer text based navigation or is it simply a matter of image
size?

Best regards,
Jesper

The initial error was with IE7 with a refresh after I click on the map. I
get the error every time. I'm talking about clicking on the map on the left,
not the one on the right.

I tried with Opera (9.6) - doesn't have the error.

I tried with Firefox (3.0.4) - doesn't have the error.

I do prefer text navigation, but don't mind image nav., as long as I can
understand the result. If I click on my region on the map, I get three
images, but it's not clear that I got to the right place. Maybe bigger is
better... don't know if that'll help... definitely better resolution and
bigger would help, but obviously would affect loading time.

Have a great Christmas!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com