KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Ericson Sailboats.. ?? any opinions?

"Janet O'Leary" wrote in message
Ok,,, don't start screaming at me... I know.. I've been looking and
looking
and I find one boat I love and then the next day I find another .. and and

So,, I find a nice Ericson.. and she is in good shape.. little pricey
but??

Not to much about the Ericson boats on line.. at least I didn't find much

You "experts" especially the famous Hubbard . .. and his "what do you call
them,
his sock puppets" ..

Is that where he posts as another name?

Anyhow.... tell me what you know.. the boat is more of a racing boat from
what
I can figure.. but a friend said "all sailboats are a compromise"..

ps.. have a Merry Christmas .. never mind with the happy holiday xxxx it
is Christmas..

You's got a problem with dat?

Janet the non boat owner who will become a boat owner and then post more
pathetic
messages..

Ericsons have a solid reputation as good boats. If it's what you are looking
for, at a price you like, and it's in good shape, you should be happy with
it.