Jim Jim is offline

Default Yo Harry!

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
John H wrote:
Looks like you better do some cross posting and get Cliff over here to
provide
some support for you!

--
****Happy Chanuka****

John H

Bite me!

Oh...and though I am not Jewish, I do know how to spell the names of
religious holidays.

For future reference, Chanuka, Hanukkah, Channukah, Chanukka or any of the
other dozen or more variations are considered correct. It's a Hebrew word
for which there's no direct English translation. Some interpretations are
used more commonly than others, but there's no "correct" way to spell it.

Eisboch

How embarrassing for the great pretender. ;-)