Don White Don White is offline

Default Boat Check Time!

"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
On Dec 23, 9:16 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"D K" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are
nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!
Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.
Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!
Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.
Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.
--Vic
I have to better tie down my tarps. It's been quite windy lately.
If it wasn't a rowboat, I would suggest a proper cover.
Row this, coverboy.
There are no oarlocks on my boat....... got it?
They can be easily replaced. The holes are still there. Install
them and
get your lazy son (your words) to row you around the bay.
First of all Ditzy...I never said my son was lazy..that was one of the
Dope
Army irregulars talking out of their ass.
Second.. you can't *replace* something that was never there
I don't know about the bays in your cracker, hillbilly heaven but ours
are a
bit big to row around unless you have plently of time to spare.- Hide
quoted text -

What a bigot!
Donny's brain is frozen in Krause emulation mode.

Unlike some of you pseudo christians, I'm going to act like a real
Christian and cease this foolishness on Christmas Eve.

Did Harry give you a heads up on how real Christians act?
BTW the word Christian is always capitalized.

Even when referring to 'pretenders'?