Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_3_] is offline

Default Will some heads at the NYT roll?

wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:21:20 -0500, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:
Salmonbait wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:40:21 -0500, BAR wrote:

Salmonbait wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:04:34 -0500, RLM wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:36:44 -0500, Salmonbait wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 13:18:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 23, 6:56 am, Salmonbait wrote:

And yes, some heads should roll at the NYT. But, they should
have rolled a
few years back.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!
yes, I feel they should, but do you think they will?
No. The NYT is a liberal rag. Liberals, from my experience, could
care less
about the truth. Remember, morals are a religious, not a legal,
concept.
Therefore integrity is not a trait valued by liberals or secular
progressives.

Actually, you could figure that out right here in the NG. ;)
Some of the most amoral creeps in time have been Popes. It damn
sure isn't
a religous concept.
If you're interested do some homework.
A religious concept isn't necessarily followed by 'religious'
people. Look
at Krause. He claims to be 'religious', but surely his faith doesn't
promote lying and name-calling.
Maybe it does.
No. Judaism doesn't condone such behavior.
--
John

That's funny. You don't look Jewish.

What does Jewish look like Krousie?

You nitwits need to get out in the world a litlle more. "Funny, you
don't look Jewish" is a VERY old and well worn comeback line. It pokes
fun at the notion of stereotypes. Frank Zappa helped popularize it for
younger generations.

Nah, the old line is "You don't look Druish".

from Mel Brooks's (A JEW) "Spaceballs" Now there a Jew we can all laugh at.