Larry Larry is offline

Default solar panel delam issue

" wrote in news:117bf234-b8d7-4076-
:

All that said, the offer, unsolicited, to replace all of the panels
and cover all the shipping costs is a hell of a fine way to treat a
customer. I'm very impressed.

--Tom.

I am, too. I bought a nice Canon A70 digital camera from a thrift shop for
$10 that didn't work. The CCD image sensor was dead. I went to Canon's
website looking to send it back in for service. What I found was they had
a bad spate of CCDs and would replace them for life with a new, improved
CCD. So, I filled in the form and explained I wasn't the original owner
and had bought it as-is. Canon responded by sending me a UPS 2-day
shipping label, at their expense, with instructions on how to pack the
camera safely for shipment. They replaced the CCD, cleaned the camera like
new replacing a scratched bezel, I think they also worked on the shutter
that covers the lens when you turn the camera off as it worked much better
after it came back. The lenses had been re-surfaced and the camera works
perfectly, now. Didn't cost me a dime....What a great company Canon is.