[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default solar panel delam issue

On Dec 23, 3:01*pm, Larry wrote:
Swap out them all. *They probably had a bad run of a few thousand panels
that are all coming apart and trying to save face. *Congratulations!

Don't just replace the one....the warranty dept knows the others will come
apart soon enough and are offering you all new ones. *Glassing them is of
no consequence. *CHANGE THEM ALL!

Now you have the chance of putting the new ones back where you can service
them....not glassing them into some unserviceable place. *Do a better job
of planning on replacing them, this time.

Yes, yes, yes. I know I'm being lazy. Still, I resent having to
stick around one place for a month or whatever. They will not even be
back to work until the 5th and then the panels need to get through
customs and then out to the frontier... The replacement panels are
slightly differently sized so everything will need to be re-done.
And, I didn't make taking them off easy because they were supposed to
last 25 years -- I figured it would be some other guys problem. I
hate it when my sins come back to bite me in the fleshy bits...

All that said, the offer, unsolicited, to replace all of the panels
and cover all the shipping costs is a hell of a fine way to treat a
customer. I'm very impressed.

--Tom.