Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default solar panel delam issue

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:13:11 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Dec 23, 4:41*am, pirate wrote:
*How old are the panels??

They are just under 9 years old. They are supposed to be warranted
for 20 but there may not be a practical way to get a replacement to me
here in Baja Mexico... I just don't know yet. I have sent Kyocera an
email and attempted a phone call but no joy. It is the holiday season
so there may not be anyone in the office...

--Tom.

It may be possible to solder new connections to the cells. I have
never done this but there was a guy here that "specialized" in finding
scrapped panels and repairing them. He told me that you could solder
to the traces between cells.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)