Default N.Y. - L.I.S. - Ptown: "Best" way ??

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003,
wrote:

From those who have done it -- assuming an adequately
sizeable/equipped sailboat, a comparatively very flexible schedule
(although we also want to get to Provincetown reasonably promptly),
that we would prefer to sail as much as and motor as little as
practicable, not to have more than ten-to-twelve hour days underway,
to avoid sailing/motoring at night, and to stay overnight on
established moorings or marinas -- what route(s) from N.Y. to
Provincetown, Mass., are the "best" including good and interesting
good stop-overs, sights, marinas, etc.?

( This is not a "troll" and, instead, we really are serious about
soliciting knowledgeable input/advice for a trip we actually intend to
begin soon. )

Thanks very much.

You need to give more specific information about your boat, so we know it's
capabilities, and a more precise time frame. Otherwise there is no way to even
slightly begin to help you.

BB

You're just fencing with me. I've already said -- and a respondent
who is knowledgeable and serious will assume -- that it is more than
just adequate in size/equipment and performance capabilities for the
trip and that the time-frame is amply flexible (which, as I've also
already made plain, is one of the key reasons we were soliciting input
about suggested route(s)/stop-overs/duration/etc.).