Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default solar panel delam issue

They should be able to ship them to La Paz. You might want to talk to the
people in the Moorings office. They're pretty good with local info like
this.

wrote in message
On Dec 23, 4:41 am, pirate wrote:
How old are the panels??

They are just under 9 years old. They are supposed to be warranted
for 20 but there may not be a practical way to get a replacement to me
here in Baja Mexico... I just don't know yet. I have sent Kyocera an
email and attempted a phone call but no joy. It is the holiday season
so there may not be anyone in the office...

--Tom.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com