[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default solar panel delam issue

On Dec 23, 12:00*pm, Larry wrote:
Solar panels have a long warranty period.....unless some idiot starts using
his drill to "fix" them, of course.....

Just swap it!

You are a wise man, it seems. Just got a note from the warranty
dept. They offered to swap all the panels I bought, not just the
defective one! We'll see what really happens and how the
international logistics work out, but that's a pretty nice opening
offer. They are closed for the holidays so it will takes some weeks
at the least.. Bummer about that. Too, ripping the rack out and then
re-glassing it is a major so I don't really want to replace the whole
array.

--Tom.