posted to rec.boats.building
Richard[_4_] Richard[_4_] is offline

Default Opinion: Epoxy Source & Information

ON NO ACCOUNT put click to proceed on the home page, NO ONE except
lawyers will read it and it will **** people off even worse, but I'm
sure you already know that.

If I was doing business in the USA, I'd be listening *very* carefully to
my layer too . . .

Ian is right about that.

I've used a lot of epoxy in the last 15 to 20 years.

I've looked at the first page of your site a few times, and quickly went
elsewhere.

There are too many other, easily navigated and helpful sites out there
to waste time trying to figure out if you are really in business or
not. It's not really evidfent by what you have up now.
It's costing you more business than you can imagine!

If you did this yourself, please don't. Get professional help.

If this was done professionally, shoot the bum.

Take if for what it's worth.

And best of luck.

Richard