Steve

Default $#%~#^%@ Halyard piston Shackle Lanyard!

While at the dock, a kid came by, wanting to shoot the breeze about boat. I
recruited him as my "mast monkey" for $20.

While I had him up the mast (in a safety harness of course), I had him reave
a couple signal halyards on the spreader..

When I offered him the $20, he said if would do it for nothing if I would
let him dive off the spreaders. I told him that was why I had him in the
harness, cause I knew he would want to dive from the mast.

I wonder if I wasn't opening myself up to some major liability, having a
minor (12 yo) going up my mast.

Oh Well! His grandmother just waved to him when he yelled to her from the
top of the mast.

Now to find the perfect halyard shackle. Captured pin, etc.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions