j r sherman

Default The St. John's River

In article ,
says...

Here is a live webcam shot of the St. John's River in Jacksonville,
Florida. My apartment building is in this live webcam shot. Can you
find me?

http://www.riverviewcam.com/netcam.jpg

"The tears I cried for that woman,
are going to flood you big river."
"And I'm going to sit right here until I die."

Willie Nelson

what a ****ing idiot.

JOHNNY CASH wrote that song, you cracker-ass moron!

(oh LOOK, a little research!)http://www.toptown.com/hp/66/bigriver.htm

it's bad enough the world must suffer through your sub-human existence, but must
you ALSO defame and desecrate a Holy man while you do it?

hey, Willie's a great performer and writer, but even HE would smack your cracker
ass from the Mississippi river and back again if he thought you credited him
with a song his friend Johnny Cash wrote.

do you EVER, for one second THINK? christ.

j r sherman

"A sad tale's best for winter: I have one
Of sprites and goblins."