[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default So whats up with Harry Krause? Are you all Jealous?

On Dec 21, 9:49*am, wrote:
On Dec 21, 9:37*am, wrote:

On Dec 20, 7:13*pm, wrote:

On Dec 20, 9:36*am, wrote:

On Dec 20, 9:30*am, "Don White" wrote:

"Salmonbait" wrote in message

.. .

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:26:33 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John" wrote in message

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:55:20 +0000, IanM
wrote:

He's got a:-

Beautiful house
Lovely wife
Lots of money
Luxury boat

and the free time to enjoy them all.
Anybody who's jealous of him, remember Jealousy is a sin and this is
the
season of good will to all men.

Maybe y'all should stop Harry-bashing?

That's where we're headed. We need a little cooperation from Harry.
--
John

No you don't. You're responsible for your own actions irregardless of
what
Harry says or does.- Hide quoted text -

Don, "irregardless" is not a word. *You really do need to search for a
remedial course in your area.
************************************************ **********

Oh my...another Dope Army irregular OD'n on stupid pills... *will it ever
end?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless

Hey Don!

Do you ever do any ice fishing up there in *Halifax bay*. Looks like it
would
be a good place for it.
--

Salmonbait

No such place in Nova Scotia.- Hide quoted text -

John didn't say it was in Nova Scotia.- Hide quoted text -

Where the hell else is Halifax? Oh...wait...the Redneck Geography you
took, didnt cover anything else OTHER than the USA.... Normal
procedure.- Hide quoted text -

All right! Another chance to prove what a friggin' idiot you are!

Check here for Halifax Bay, dummy:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Bay

Ooops, it's not in the USA........... Too bad YOU don't know crap
about geography outside of your house.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, stupid...I'm NOT the one who didnt know WHAT..or WHERE Halifax
Harbour is.
Your uneducated response showed that. I bet you talk BEFORE you think,
dont you?- Hide quoted text -

WTF are you blathering about??? For your information, YOU said "Where
to hell IS Halifax?" Well, I guess to the narrow minded, there's only
one Halifax in the world, huh? What does it matter where in hell
Wikipedia is located? The fact remains that there IS a Halifax Bay. It
may not be where YOU want it to be, but there is one.