Don White Don White is offline

Default Boat Check Time!

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message

I'd have a horse drawn plow if I was you. Make those horses earn their
oats.

That idea would go over like a lead balloon with Mrs.E.

The JD Gator has a hydraulic (up and down) plow and does a decent job,
but you still get soaked, wet and cold.
Last night I decided it's time to get the F-250 setup with a plow. It
has the plow package on it, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

I sound wimpy, but we have a lot of driveway to plow, and every year it
gets to be more of a chore.

http://www.eisboch.com/areial.jpg

Eisboch

Is that an old picture or did you fill in the cement pond?

'Cement pond'??
You're confusing Richard with Jed Clampett..