Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Boat Check Time!

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:21:14 -0600, Jim Willemin
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote in
:

Is your boat where you left it?
Has it been stolen?
Has it sunk or burned at the dock?
Has the shrink wrap been damaged and birds and rodents are nesting in
the boat?
IT'S TIME TO CHECK YOUR BOAT!!!!

Report back with status if there's a problem, or if you prevented a
problem from happening BECAUSE YOU CHECKED YOUR BOAT.

Not trying to be an alarmist here.
Just saying CHECK YOUR BOAT!!

Damn, glad I don't have a boat and have to worry about that crap.

Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
And MERRY WHATEVER!!! to the heathens.
Don't want to discriminate.

--Vic

Canoe is in the garage where I left it, thanks.

That's great news, and I'm glad this boat check is bringing comfort to
some.

And most heathens I know
recognize the solstice as a day of some significance - but your wishes are
most welcome, and to you, may deep and abiding joy come to you this season,
to spring forth unbidden in times of melancholy and trial.

Thank you. That's a very nice felicitation.
Since I don't yet have a boat, I'll just ignore the "in times of
melancholy and trial" and do a full stop after unbidden.

--Vic