Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default dock box A/C mystery

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
I've recently had an interesting, perplexing, and disturbing situation
come up. I connect my boat in the usual way to the dock box supplied A/C.
It can easily sit for a week (without me visiting) or more during the
colder months here, especially during the holiday season between late
November and early January.

snipped to end

There's no mystery. Somebody is shutting the switch off because Gaynze is a
condo commando and his demeanor at the dock is likely no different than his
demeanor in his neighborhood. Somebody is hoping his boat is really really
leaky and might sink without an operational bilge pump.

Ask yourself this question: Who in their right mind would want a chronic
complainer like Gaynze on their dock? It's a wonder he hasn't complained to
the power company demanding they remove the unsightly outlets, switches and
wires.

http://www.sailnow.com/ardenbluffs/

Wilbur Hubbard