Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Boat Check Time!

"Jim" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Eisboch" wrote in message

I'd have a horse drawn plow if I was you. Make those horses earn their
oats.

That idea would go over like a lead balloon with Mrs.E.

The JD Gator has a hydraulic (up and down) plow and does a decent job,
but you still get soaked, wet and cold.
Last night I decided it's time to get the F-250 setup with a plow. It
has the plow package on it, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

I sound wimpy, but we have a lot of driveway to plow, and every year it
gets to be more of a chore.

http://www.eisboch.com/areial.jpg

Eisboch

Is that an old picture or did you fill in the cement pond?

Old picture. I've only found one recent shot on Google that has the pond in
it.

Eisboch