[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Thankyou all :-) Was: So whats up with Harry Krause?

On Dec 20, 1:16*am, IanM wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 19, 10:21 pm, wrote:
On Dec 19, 9:26 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"GC Boater" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John" wrote in message
m...

snip all the crap

Sorry guys, I am tuning up my killfile after a software upgrade and I
needed a quick way of scoring threads for Harry bashers and supporters.

Thank you for donating your 'handles' to the project, I just need to do
a little googling to assign suitable weights to your activity in each
thread and I can get back to reading the remaining percentage of boating
posts without the turds floating on the top and the stagnant muck at the
bottom :-)

You're very welcome, Harry!