[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default So whats up with Harry Krause? Are you all Jealous?

On Dec 19, 9:26*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

On Dec 19, 5:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

"John" wrote in message

.. .

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:55:20 +0000, IanM
wrote:

He's got a:-

Beautiful house
Lovely wife
Lots of money
Luxury boat

and the free time to enjoy them all.
Anybody who's jealous of him, remember Jealousy is a sin and this is the
season of good will to all men.

Maybe y'all should stop Harry-bashing?

That's where we're headed. We need a little cooperation from Harry.
--
John

No you don't. You're responsible for your own actions irregardless of what
Harry says or does.- Hide quoted text -

Don, "irregardless" is not a word. *You really do need to search for a
remedial course in your area.

Oh my...another Dope Army irregular OD'n on stupid pills... *will it ever
end?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless-

Oh my... Don describing himself?! His own link told him that it is an
improperly formed word. Did he not bother to read his link? Can he
read? D'oh!