Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Still Convinced Man Causes Global Warming, CNN Doesn't ThinkSo

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
John wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:34:59 -0500, Boater

On Dec 19, 12:52 pm, wrote:
You just don't get it.. You give Rush far too much credit. Rush is an
entertainer, kind of like a commedian. Years ago I worked in a shop
where they played Rush's show. Most of the time, libs and
conservatives spent the time laughing... I don't think Rush actually
changed anybodys mind, just made us laugh by pointing out the obvious.
I can't think of a better match-up to "improve the gene pool" than you
and Loogy.
Harry, this discussion has been devoid of personal insults until you
joined
in.

Why do you find that behavior necessary? Did someone attack you in this
thread? And even if you feel you were somehow attacked, can you not be
man
enough to ignore it?
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

John, I told you I would agree not to go after you if you didn't go after
me.

That is *all* I agreed to...nothing more, nothing less. I also stated I
would treat others here as they treated me. If they persist in tossing
grenades my way, I'll toss them back. Forgot not, though, that I don't
respond to Loogy, FloridaJim, DK, and the rest of the jackals in my bozo
bin.

Have a wonderful terrific exciting weekend, and don't choke to death on
fruitcake.

Is he having JustHate over?

Yeouch!