BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default More 'book cooking' at AIG?

Boater wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
harrykrause wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:29:57 -0500, BAR wrote:

I don't need a college degree. I have done quite well for myself. I
have
four sisters all with Bachelors degrees one with an MSN and two with
MBAs. They still haven't caught up to me.

Ah, perhaps if they were brothers?

I wasn't suggesting college for monetary improvement, but for
intellectual improvement. A good, traditional liberal arts education
teaches you how to think.

I would suggest you \

As previously stated, I have no interest in the opinions or suggestions
of cowards or right-wing schittheads. You're in the former group, and
possibly the latter.

Cowards? You are the draft dodger.

You should do something about your learning disability. You've been told
in simple language dozens of times that I have no interest in your
droolings.