John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:18:29 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"John" wrote in message
.. .
largish snip

Maybe y'all could stop the crossposting also. I don't think anyone over
here is in your fight. Hell, we've got Harry Krause. Don't need more crap
than that!
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John

It warms the cockles of my heart to hear good ole Harry Krause is still
around keeping you all on the straight and narrow over there on rec.boats.
Harry's one kewl d00d! Perhaps I should join him for moral support??

Wilbur Hubbard

Are you accusing him of having morals to support? Integrity sure isn't one
of them.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John