posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
IanM IanM is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

A.S.A *DROPPED* owing to kook factor there.
It must have been the anonymous proxy I was using to access it. The proxy
must have been down temporarily. Did you know if you log onto
http://www.sailsea.org/ directly your IP number gets logged and the Gay One
then has a record he can access so he can harass your and/or your internet
service provider?

NEVER access any Gay One-run site unless through an anonymous proxy. I
insist upon using tested, high anonymous proxies, myself, just in case. Fool
me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on ME.

Wilbur Hubbard

So whats the big deal, Wilma? If JG was nuttier than you, he could port
knock my IP addy till he's blue in the face without getting anywhere. My
ISP wont act on unsubstantiated allegations either. I continue to
freely admit I live in London, UK and my IP addy wont localise that any
further. If I posted libellous material defaming him or otherwise
abused him on the groups he might attempt some sort of action against
me with cause, but I leave that sort of sh1t to yourself and your
virtual 'friends'. On the few occasions I've commented on a thread JG
has been participating in, he has always been perfectly civilized.

I bet some NSA geek is ROTFLAO at your antics on one of the proxies they
have backdoored :-)

Jonathan, if you are still in this cesspool of a thread, Merry
Christmass and best wishes for the New Year.

Ian ('Stingo' Albacore #1554)