posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

Awwwww!

Page not found. Maybe he got ashamed and took it down? Did anybody think
to archive it?

Wilbur Hubbard

It's still there, you silly person.

It must have been the anonymous proxy I was using to access it. The proxy
must have been down temporarily. Did you know if you log onto
http://www.sailsea.org/ directly your IP number gets logged and the Gay One
then has a record he can access so he can harass your and/or your internet
service provider?

NEVER access any Gay One-run site unless through an anonymous proxy. I
insist upon using tested, high anonymous proxies, myself, just in case. Fool
me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on ME.

Wilbur Hubbard