HK HK is offline

Default Outa here for a while...

wrote:
On Dec 17, 11:33 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:31:10 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. Then we're outa here.
Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.
BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!
Play nice - that's a good one.
Anyway...
Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

New boat? I guess I'm not keeping up. What are you getting or is
that still classified information?

IIRC he has been looking at the 33 or 36 foot Grady since last year or
so....

Both lovely boats. But the fuel burn...holy smokes.
Oh, wait...he'll put etecs on them and not burn any.