[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Outa here for a while...

On Dec 17, 10:50*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 17, 8:31 pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
Getting ready for the big trip. *Tomorrow is busy as hell - pay for
the new boat and arrange transportation, etc. *Then we're outa here.

Y'all play nice now while I'm gone.

BBBBAAAWWWAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!

Play nice - that's a good one.

Anyway...

Happy Celebratory Tradition of your choice over the upcoming winter
solstice and/or holiday season.

Good...we'll be off the hook having to wade through all the ego-
stroking bull**** for one, maybe two days?
What will the rest of the coneheads do? *They'll be lost.

Tom is off being the iconoclast, buying the products that few others do,
so he can tell us how wonderful they all are. When he doesn't have a
corncob up his butt, though, he's really a pretty good guy.- Hide quoted text -

Awe.....the jealousy........