me

Default Boat Shopping

in your search (research) you might want to try www.boats.com, put in your
price and see what comes out, it will give you an idea of what's out there.

"whitespc1" wrote in message
I am interested in getting a boat. I would be using this on the

Chesapeake
Bay and would most likely keep it in a hi-dry storage marina versus
trailering. I have a family of four (2 kids, 6 and 4 years) and would
primarily use the boat for cruising and skiing/tubing.

I am not sure what brands of boats I "need" to consider nor do I know what
size of boat would be best. I do not want to buy an 18 footer only to

find
that I want a 23 footer next year so I am hoping to get some
recommendations. Money is certainly a consideration and I was hoping to
spend about 15/16K for this toy. I am probably going to go with a used

boat
since I have to believe a lot of people sell boats and I could stand to

save
money.....

Your thoughts and recommendations are appreciated.