posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Illinois or Louisiana?

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"spaco" wrote in message
.. .
Oh, I thought he meant the State Government.
I don't know about La., but my home state is Il. and it was pretty
crooked when the first Daly ran it from Chicago, and for a long time
before that. I wonder if "getting caught" is all that separates one
state from another that way?

Pete Stanaitis

We're ****ed here in NJ because we always prided ourselves in having the
most corrupt government in the land. Now the FBI tells us we're only
third.

Damn.

Why is it a FACT that the most corrupt is always Democrat-run? Asshole,
hypocrite, liberal scum is what they all are. And those who vote for them
are just as bad.

Well, for starters, the Illinois governor now in prison ss a Republican. And
Louisiana is governed by a Republican. So maybe it's a matter of perception
that's influencing your "facts."

--
Ed Huntress