Jim Jim is offline

Default Micro-four thirds...

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:42:18 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:35:28 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

When I was downtown visiting Atlantic Photo, the oldest 'real
photo store' in this area, the guy told me that the local
professionals use either Nikon or Canon cameras.
That may be true in North America, but the rest of the world knows
better.
Where is that, Tom?
By the shores of Dongting Lake in Hunan Province?

Nikon and Canon are the two leading brands of professional-grade
SLR cameras used by professionals all around the world. No other
brands even come close in that market segment.

Do you have a cite that shows "the rest of the world knows better"?
What does that mean, anyway?

Gonna take me up on my offer? See your best stuff?

How about it?

What the hell does an exhibition of my photos on your site have to do
with your claim that professional photographers in "the rest of the
world know better" than to use Nikon or Canon equipment, or whatever
it was you were trying to say there?

You are an armchair expert. Either get out of the chair and prove your
capabilities or STFU.

My "capabilities" have nothing whatsoever to do with Tom's claim. Is
logical argument something you righties cannot fathom?

Do you have capabilities or are you just a poser?