Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Worked all evening on this one...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:16:58 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Much more interesting photo in original form.

Remember Mies..."Less is more." That holds true for photo
post-processing, too.

http://www.farnsworthhouse.org/photos.htm

However, photography is an art form and as such, modernism produced
Pablo Picasso who over his career veered from Symbolist imagery to
Surrealism - all and any of which were never boring, sterile or
monotone in concept or execution and still called "modernist".

Let's see your stuff - put it out there.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Some pictures look very nice
natural. Some look very nice photoshopped. Personally, I have a lot of fun
with PaintShop Pro. Here's a modified picture taken of
a horse paddock that I modified in PSP to look like an oil painting. Both
the original photo and the "painting" look fine to me.

http://www.eisboch.com/paintshoppainting2.jpg

Eisboch