Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Worked all evening on this one...

John wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:00:11 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:47:26 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:45:51 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Sorry, but it does nothing for me. It looks like prison bars on the beach.
I'm certainly no expert though, and I'm willing to learn. No offense I hope.
Neanderthal. :)

Here's the original converted from RAW (ORF) into .jpeg at high Q and
without editing.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197org.jpg

Much more interesting photo in original form.

Remember Mies..."Less is more." That holds true for photo
post-processing, too.

http://www.farnsworthhouse.org/photos.htm

Tell you what Harry - you seem to be an expert on these things - I'll
give you password access to a directory on my web site just for you
and you can post your stuff there. All yours - you can post all your
best work for everybody to see and look at, comment on, etc.

Open offer - no strings.

Could you get in trouble for copyright infringement performed by Harry but
posted on your site?

Let's see how "Obsessed with Harry" the asshole known as John Herring is.

His first post of the day...a slam at aimed at me.