Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Worked all evening on this one...

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:53:28 -0500, John wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:00:11 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:47:26 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:45:51 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Sorry, but it does nothing for me. It looks like prison bars on the beach.
I'm certainly no expert though, and I'm willing to learn. No offense I hope.

Neanderthal. :)

Here's the original converted from RAW (ORF) into .jpeg at high Q and
without editing.

http://www.swsports.org/Photography/_C050197org.jpg

Much more interesting photo in original form.

Remember Mies..."Less is more." That holds true for photo
post-processing, too.

http://www.farnsworthhouse.org/photos.htm

Tell you what Harry - you seem to be an expert on these things - I'll
give you password access to a directory on my web site just for you
and you can post your stuff there. All yours - you can post all your
best work for everybody to see and look at, comment on, etc.

Open offer - no strings.

Could you get in trouble for copyright infringement performed by Harry but
posted on your site?

Nah. Not worried about it.