Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Micro-four thirds...

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:42:18 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 00:35:28 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

When I was downtown visiting Atlantic Photo, the oldest 'real photo store'
in this area, the guy told me that the local professionals use either Nikon
or Canon cameras.

That may be true in North America, but the rest of the world knows
better.

Where is that, Tom?
By the shores of Dongting Lake in Hunan Province?

Nikon and Canon are the two leading brands of professional-grade SLR
cameras used by professionals all around the world. No other brands even
come close in that market segment.

Do you have a cite that shows "the rest of the world knows better"?
What does that mean, anyway?

Gonna take me up on my offer? See your best stuff?

How about it?