Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Is this Neal talking to Wilbur and each replying to the other? Is that
what is called a circle-jerk amongst "real sailors"?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

It's actually two stalkers/trolls. However, I think that you gave a proper
definition. These guys are pretty sad examples of humanity. Neal is an
angry guy with no prospects of much of anything, so with him, anything
goes. The other guy is smarter, which isn't saying much, and attempts to
disrupt people's lives for fun.

As I've said, the best advice is to completely ignore them, as I try to
do. This serves two purposes. It infuriates them and you don't have to
read their crap.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com