Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

Capt. JG wrote:
"Bruce In Bangkok" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
Is this Neal talking to Wilbur and each replying to the other? Is that
what is called a circle-jerk amongst "real sailors"?
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

It's actually two stalkers/trolls. However, I think that you gave a proper
definition. These guys are pretty sad examples of humanity. Neal is an
angry guy with no prospects of much of anything, so with him, anything goes.
The other guy is smarter, which isn't saying much, and attempts to disrupt
people's lives for fun.

That pretty much sums it up, Momsen can be, well, 'difficult'. Why he
has chosen the name of a deceased USN Admiral who invented a rescue
device for submariners (look up "Momsen Lung") I have no idea

As I've said, the best advice is to completely ignore them, as I try to do.
This serves two purposes. It infuriates them and you don't have to read
their crap.

Sound advice.,

Cheers
Martin