Mike[_10_] Mike[_10_] is offline

Default Dog vs lobster

I take the rubber bands off when I do that with my German Shephard Dog. It
doesn't matter, a lobster is the only thing I've ever seen scare him. He
won't go within 4 feet of the critter(s). I think he nudged one in the head
with his nose once, and the spines got him. Ever since then, he just stands
off and barks at it.

I always save a bit for him when we're done... sweet revenge. g

--Mike

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:29:14 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message
On Dec 16, 3:55 pm, "Don White" wrote:
The wife put a lobster, and then another on the floor to see what the
dog
would do.
What a hoot...he kept going up to them woofing, backing off, howling a
pit
and then repeating the
sequence.http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...action=view&cu...

and:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...action=view&cu...

That's a dandy looking Cocker.

Oh oh! He doesn't like to be called a 'cocker'.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=Hpim0515.jpg

He's an English Springer Spaniel...born & bred

With a name like Bronson, he'd have to be English.

Pansy. :)

Pansy, did not remove the rubber bands.