Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Micro-four thirds...

John wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:33:15 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:54:11 -0500, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
Well, I gone and dun it...

http://tinyurl.com/5wr2q3

Should be here on Friday.

Now I need to sell my 300 and 330 before Mrs. Wave finds out.

This could be a problem... :)
Those Olympic people won't be happy that you've deserted them.

Do you think the 4/3 system is a good compromise between full sized SLRs and
the tiny compact camera CMOS?
No. The original 4/3'rds didn't really catch on. There is no reason to
suspect the newly revised version will, either.

Where do you come up with this crap? Talk to fashion and outdoors
photographers sometime about what they use in reality - Canon or
Olympus E-1s and now E-3s.

Keep following the herd Harry - that's what you seem to be really good
at.

Moron.

Check your email.

A secret message from Herring to SW Tom...wowser.